As award-winning builders recognized for design, quality craftsmanship, energy efficiency and customer satisfaction, we are confident that we can work with you to build a home that will
- Be a beautiful reflection of your vision
- Save energy & Save you money
- Be more comfortable, more durable, healthier – More Livable
How We Work
Wherever you are in the process, we have extensive experience working with architects on your behalf, or working directly as the single-source contact via our client-centered Design Build approach.
If you choose the Design-Build Approach, you can expect that during the PLANNING PHASE, we will:
- Manage the entire scope of your project from the initial phase of project definition, dreams and goals through the design, construction and completion of your home.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions during the initial phases on how to get the best overall value in terms of design elements and energy efficient features for your construction project.
- Evaluate potential building sites or property you may already own to assess how well the site(s) line-up with your vision and goals.
- Present preliminary designs and budget incorporating your vision and our energy efficient solutions for discussion and your review.
Whether we are working on your behalf with your architect, or as your Design-Builder, when you are READY TO BUILD, you can expect we will:
- 1. Present a final construction contract, which will spell out in detail all the construction and building features of your project, per your final design. This contract will also contain all costs and a construction schedule/timetable.
- 2. Prepare a ‘Design Workbook’ personalized just for you that contains all the information regarding the design elements or selections you will need to make to personalize your home.
- 3. Oversee the entire building process including obtaining all necessary permits and managing the construction process to include the:
- Hiring and oversight of all subcontractors
- Purchasing of materials & scheduling all deliveries,
- Scheduling all building inspections to ensure compliance and issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy
- 4. Stand behind the satisfaction of your home, which includes preparation of a comprehensive notebook including all the pertinent product warranty and instruction manuals for your home. Additionally, we will conduct in-person walk-thru’s with you to review any advanced technology, system or home automation system to ensure your comfort and knowledge to operate your home is complete.
- 5. Additionally, you can also count on us to perform standard warranty repairs for the first year and to continue to be a resource well beyond.
Because building a new home is one of the single biggest purchase decisions that most clients will undertake, we keep them engaged in the process especially during key checkpoints along the way as their new home materializes from a drawing to a finished form. We are always reachable to answer any questions and committed to clear communication and timely updates
J. Sarfaty – Celebration