In addition to helping homeowners cut their energy costs, we are also thrilled that the elements of the green, energy-efficient homes we build all work together as a system to create “High Performance Homes” that are healthier, quieter, and more comfortable year-round.
The combination of airtight construction, high efficiency insulation, high efficiency heating/cooling and ventilation system, and high performance windows produces:
Healthier, Fresh Air with Reduced Allergens & Toxins
- Optimal comfort with a controlled supply of fresh air filtered through two exchanges to substantially reduce dust and allergens throughout the home.
- Primary living and sleeping spaces with a steady supply of fresh filtered air;removal of air from kitchens and baths, where odors tend to accumulate.
When you consider that today, more time is spent indoors than ever, building homes with superior air quality is more important than ever. Studies suggests that 90% of the typical consumer’s time is spent indoors which means 90% of the breaths we take is indoor air. The impact of building homes that deliver superior air quality is huge.
A. Dolce, Celebration Green Design & Build
More Comfortable Living Spaces
- Consistent temperature throughout the home: Elimination of drafts and cold/hot spots
Considerably Quieter Homes
- Both external and internal noise reduction
Elimination of Moisture Problems
- Comprehensive Water Management System to protect roofs, walls and foundation from moisture damage